Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Never...

Leave the peanut butter out!



On the way home from the soccer game, (#3 scored a goal, Hooray!) I got a call from #1 who had generously offered to stay home with Joy. It was freezing so I thought this was a great idea. "Mom, I'm soooooooooo sorry. I wasn't really watching her. (I'm thinking, what, did she get hurt? Is she okay?) You know those loaves of pumpkin bread you made for your visiting teaching people..." Curses!


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I can't stop laughing out loud at this one. It looks like a little rat got to your bread....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!! Love that little girl! Seriously, it does look like a little mouse got into your bread. Very funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hilarious...when it isn't your own child! Glad you thought to get your camera...I think I would have just started yelling.

    ReplyDelete