Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Dilemma

So I've been debating whether I should take some time and do something I love. I have been asked to join a women's singing group. I would love to. My pre-baby days were filled with singing and performing. I really want to. I mean I REALLY want to. It's time to be all about me right? Well it's not really. The weekly practices are during school, which leaves two children who need a babysitter. I could beg, borrow, and trade babysitting. I could dump them on people. I know there are a few willing souls. I just can't do it. I know I need to focus on my family. I know I'm going to have to use said willing souls for school field trips, volunteering, appointments, etc. I know it's not about me anymore, darnit.

1 comment: