Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears... Oh My!











I just love lions. They are so regal and strong. I love that they live in prides and that the males stay home with the babies while the women go and kill the food. (Did you know the females are only pregnant for 3 1/2 months?) I loved the Lion King musical and the cartoon. Is there a better cartoon song than Can you feel the love tonight? Yes I'm a cheeseball! We went to the zoo with our cousins and the lions were out and they were pacing. Usually they are lying in the shade snoozing. So I was thrilled.











The tigers were out. The rare snow leopards that no one ever sees were out. Hooray for the Idaho Falls Zoo. Here's the gang!




Joy was trying to climb into the turtle cage.

Joy fed the goats and petted them and wasn't even scared.

1 comment:

  1. Did you lose any kids at the zoo??
    Eli wasn't leaft at the penguin cage was he?

    ReplyDelete