Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hmmmm....What to Blog...

I just can't decide what to blog about our Thanksgiving this year.
I could do a full blog on Joy's different hairstyles, courtesy of her favorite aunt.
I could blog about 25 people sleeping in my house and where they all fit.

I could devote an entire blog to pies. 6 pumpkin, 2 lemon meringue, a banana cream, coconut cream, chocolate peanut butter banana, chocolate cream, a delicious apricot and huckleberry cheesecake. Aunt Lecia also brought her famous chocolate chip cookies, one batch of Andes Mint. We cooked a 22 lb turkey, 2 turkey breasts and 2 smoked turkeys. We made enough mashed potatoes to feed an army. (Who are we kidding? 35 people is an army.)

I could blog (or brag) about beating Matt at Settlers and Rook.
One of the highlights of the weekend was sitting around the piano singing through a bunch of music. I asked everybody to sing in church as payment for the free stay.
I could blog about my cute neices and nephews. Joy woke every morning and called out, "Calef! Calef!" and she called all the babies Layla.
I could blog about the guys going to the BYU game.
I could blog about how my in-laws (to show how much they love me) short-sheeted my bed and how Uncle Mark left his nose-picking mug as the wallpaper on my cellphone.
I guess I'll just blog that we had a blast. It was great to be together and I'm glad I married you all 12 1/4 years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been there. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you married Mike so you could be a part of our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! sounds like quite the thanksgiving! good job, tami.

    ReplyDelete