Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's Magic!

I admit I'm in love. It is the reason that my youngest is not up for adoption. It is the reason that my second oldest, the budding artist, doesn't have to be shipped off to boarding school. It is because of #2 that I can't just throw away all writing utensils in the whole house. Praise the man that invented the Magic Eraser.




I recently received an email about the dangers of magic erasers. Apparantly some lady scrubbed marker off her child with one and he got all these chemical burns. Don't worry about me. Joy always looks like this.....
















































But at least my walls are clean!

2 comments:

  1. I love Magic Erasers too! Be careful though, because they're made out of a fine sand paper and will start to rub the paint off your walls. Happened to me...I know!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I yelled at my kids and was about to call a painter when AnnaLisa busted one of those things out....
    They are sweet...

    DG

    ReplyDelete