Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Raft of Ducks



I googled "a group of ducks" in order to know what to call the flock that has taken residence in my front yard. It is a raft of ducks unless they are on water and then it becomes a paddling of ducks. The raft of ducks has decided that their backyard oasis across the street is no longer adequate. I wondered what makes my yard so appealing. Are they going to eat my flowers and destroy my lawn? Can I just let down my hair and let my kids enjoy watching them? After all, they chose our yard for a reason. I learned that reason yesterday as I caught #1 sneaking bread out of the house. Yes! She's been feeding them. Now if I could just get her to squirt the poop off the sidewalk...

1 comment:

  1. Tami,

    I see Brooke got you started on this crazy blog journey too. I was excited to find your blog through hers! Yay!

    I don't know how to do that linky loo thing on my blog, otherwise I'd link ya'll. You'll have to give me a little lesson.

    ReplyDelete