Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Miss Molly

I got to spend some time with Molly today. It's just very healing for us both to be with someone who knows.
She wrote about it here. If you haven't read her posts, you really should. She writes with so much feeling and description that you feel that you are experiencing the journey with her. It is wonderful that we can sit together and see the joy and light that can come from sorrow. Love you Miss Molly. We can do this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi- Through a very round about way- I stumbled across your blog. i just read Molly's post. I feel so uncomfortable asking you about this- but I'm going to and you don't have to respond if you would rather not.

    My son is having some problems with croup- in fact it's very severe and it's really been bothering me. He has woken up several times unable to breathe and we've either called 911 or taken him to the ER. My pediatrician has really brushed me off and I've tried doing research on the internet and haven't found any answers. When I read about your daughter, my stomach flipped over. I just keep having this feeling that despite what my doctor says, I need to pursue this. Do you have any advice for me?

    I am so sorry about the loss of your daughter. I went back and looked at her pictures. She is beautiful- and you have an adorable, lovely family.

    My email is: dne29@hotmail.com

    Thank you so much,
    Danielle Edmonds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete