Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Blessings of Living by the Parents...

Do you ever wish that someone you know would show up in the Costco parking lot when you have two babies asleep and you just need one thing? I was in the middle of the great debate (Do I wake them? Do I skip my errand?) when my phone rings and my mom says "What are you doing? Would you like a shopping companion? I'm right by Costco."

Tonight, my Dad did babysitting duty while we went to play practice. It seems that I call him quite often but he assures me that he would say no if he didn't want to come. (He also runs my errands and delivered the library books I had on hold.)
Oh, I can't forget he was the junior jazz cheerleader and driver for the Saturday games and he brought home a sack of tacos. What a guy!

I just wanted to give them a shout out and I hope they won't avoid answering when they see it's me on caller ID.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic. how lucky you are to have family closeby!

    ReplyDelete