Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The blessing of the Bug


When I first saw this little guy, I totally had a moment. I thought about the possibility that he had just left my Joy. I wanted to ask, "How's Joy? Have you gotten to spend two months with her? Do the pre-earth and post-earth spirits get to interact? Did Joy tell him what awesome parents he's got?" Unfortunately my nephew didn't answer my questions. He did, however, awaken my longing for a baby. (No surprise there.)

His parents have taken to parenting like champs. (No surprise there either.) They graciously listen and act interested in all the advice spewed forth by all the siblings on both sides that have gone down the parenting road. Yep! I'm already his favorite aunt.

I realize now more than ever that these precious spirits belong to Heavenly Father. He can call them home anytime. Just love them and enjoy them as long as you get to have them on earth and we're so glad they are ours for eternity.

5 comments:

  1. I think little Sam looks so much like a Weaver. What a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure Joy was preparing Sam for his earthly adventure. Most definitely she told him what wonderful parents she has!!! Joy now is with her other sisters and brothers who are anxiously awating their time come to the wonderful Weaver family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm with jana. i'm sure joy and sam were hanging out up there for a couple months.

    what a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i just read a bride most begrudging. in a day. thanks for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to earth sam!!! and i agree with everyone else...joy was giving sam the down-low on earth life and everyone here waiting for him.
    what a great picture of all you girls (minus amy...sniff) i almost didn't recognize melanie!

    ReplyDelete