Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Cemetary Caroling

We wanted to go caroling to Joy so we all decorated a white lunch sack and made luminaries. We lit them and sang. It was freezing cold but we sang our hearts out knowing she was listening.




Merry Christmas little Joy.
We love you.

My First Christmas With Jesus

I see the countless Christmas trees around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars, reflecting on the snow.
The sight is so spectacular, please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I hear the many Christmas songs that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare with the
Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you, the joy their voices bring,
For it is beyond description, to hear the angels sing.

I know how much you miss me, I see the pain inside
your heart.But I am not so far away, We really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones, You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love. After all, love
is a gift more precious than pure gold.It was always most
important in the stories Jesus told. Please love and keep
each other, as my Father said to do.
For I can't count the blessing or love He has for each of you.

So have a Merry Christmas and wipe away that tear.
Remember, I am spending Christmas with Jesus Christ this year.

4 comments:

  1. I love this, I love this, I love this. I bet Joy did, too. Way to brave the cold...you all look freezing!

    We're remembering The Joy this Christmas Eve night, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made my Christmas Eve complete. I love the poem. I love that you went caroling to Joy. I love your family. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a great thing to do.
    you're little poem made me cry--but it was so very sweet.
    have a merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete