Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas with the Ones I Love

These are the things I loved about Christmas.

Sleeping over at my parents house.
All the traditions: Christmas Eve Dinner and Program and the Christmas Morning cinnamon rolls with Mom's eggs.
I loved feeling their love, being snowed in and letting my mom wait on me.

I loved that my kids were excited about toothbrushes, gum and other miscellaneous little things in their stockings.

I was probably more excited about their bikes then they were, especially because there was one for me out there.

I loved that even though there was not a princess bike in the garage on Christmas Morning, I had peace in my heart.

6 comments:

  1. looks like you all had a lot of fun with your family---and a bike for you! now THAT is a great gift for all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that Mike is into the Avatar. That is Adam's FAVORITE show! I'll have to look for those DVD's! His birthday is coming up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't Eli the funniest person ever in his little bathrobe. I'm glad Christmas was good, bearable and memorable for you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad there is Peace. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pictures, I am so happy for your peace!

    ReplyDelete