Joy

Joy
October 2005-January 2008

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Obsessed

The Christmas after Joy was born, one of my friends brought me some candles that had Joy written on them. She asked me, "Are you sick of Joy stuff?" I wasn't then and let's just say that now, I'm mildly obsessed.
I picked these up at a local store. So darling.
My Joy tree is just looking fantastic. My sister sent these in the mail.I picked these up at Kohls.

That fat snowman. How cute is that.

Sorry kids.

About Christmas.

Mom spent all her time and money shopping for Joy ornaments.

3 comments:

  1. The only Joy ornaments I've found so far have been quite...not cute. But we have something else in mind, anyway...

    I like the fat snowman the best. He is very round and joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just send my love? I have been thinking about you so much lately (maybe it's the season, maybe it's the snow, maybe it's the approaching one-year mark...I don't know). I think you are a remarkable person. Your family amazes me! I ache for you right now- and I don't even have a clue what your ache feels like. I am hoping (and knowing) that Joy will find you this season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we were looking at Christmas Lights we say the cutest JOY light thing. It was SO cute. It would look great on your front porch with the JOY penguins.

    ReplyDelete